1. English being the medium of instruction, conversation in the school except in language class should be in English.
2. The wearing of the proper school uniform is compulsory on all class days and for school functions.
3. Every student is responsible for the safe-keeping of his/her own belongings. He/she is not allowed to bring valuable items like gold ornaments or too much money, other than what is required for the payment of school fee.
4. The students must be punctual and regular for class and other exercises. One who was absent on the previous day should get his/her leave note in the diary signed by the class teacher.
5. Genuine respect and love towards teachers is an important value up-held in our Indian tradition and highly recommended in this institution.
6. Great care must be taken of the school property and one should not damage things belong to the school or others. Any damage caused should be reported at the proper time. Each class will be responsible for looking after the class property.
7. In case at the commencement of the class, no teacher has arrived, the class leader will see to the discipline and order. If after five minutes, the teacher has not yet arrived, the matter should be reported to the principal.
8. Strict discipline is to be maintained in the classroom and in the corridors, and no one should remain in the classroom during the recess.
9. All pupils are expected to take part in the assembly. Students wishing to be exempted from P.T. games on medical grounds should produce a doctor’s certificate.
10. No students will enter in to other classrooms without due permission.
11. The students shall not leave the school campus without permission.
12. Verbal requests through messengers or students themselves to allow them to go home before the school gets over will not be complied with.
13. The students found guilty of misconduct and who use unfair means or receive or give assistance in any form during test/exams, will be given zero in the subject, and is liable to be dismissed from the school.
14. Promotion to higher classes, issue of conduct and other certificates, are matters absolutely within the discretion of the principal.
Amendment of rules
The principal/management has the right to introduce, amend or change these rules and regulations in case of exigencies and in furtherance of the aims and objectives of the managing society and the school, as and when necessity arises. The ignorance of the Rules and Regulations will not be accepted as excuse for not obeying them.